- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes & Excludes
South Goa sightseeing Tour by Private cab
South Goa tour includes the must-visit places of Goa like Miramar Beach, Dona Paula Jetty, Famous Old Goa Churches, Mangueshi Temple, Shantadurga Temple and Evening river cruise. This is the best tourist places to visit in and best Goa tour package.
South Goa Tour
OLD GOA CHURCHES
EVENING BOAT CRUISE (Extra)
No details found.
Pickup from Hotel By 9.30 amPickup from your respected Hotel in North Goa.
MIRAMAR BEACHVisit a short but beautiful beach here lies the samadhi of Goa's First Chief Minister. Miramar beach is among the top 10 beaches in Goa.
DONA PAULA JETTYFamous for shooting spots movies like (Singham, Ek duje ke liye, Baaghi 2) Has been shooted.One can see the meeting of River Zuari and Mandovi with Arabian Sea
OLD GOA CHURCHESBom Jesus Basilica holds the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier SE Cathedral is one of the oldest and largest of it's kind in the east
MANGUESHI TEMPLEThe 400 year old Shri Mangueshi Temple is one of the oldest and beautiful temples in Goa.Situated in Ponda Taluka.
SHANTADURGA TEMPLEBuilt in 1738 by King Sahu of Satara This is popular among devotees and this temple is dedicated to Goddess Parvati.
EVENING BOAT CRUISE (Rs 300/- Extra)One of the main attraction of Goa is evening river cruise at Panjim. The one hour Goa cultural dance will be performed and the best way to end the tour.
- Comfortable seating in an car
- Driver cum Guide
- Fuel charges
- Parking charges as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop from your hotel.
- Rs.300/- per person boat cruise ticket
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Lunch, snacks, soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
No Details Found